Thursday, November 05, 2009

COFFEE MUG REVIEW: The Contigo Autoseal



I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the Contigo Autoseal travel coffee mug that I purchased from Target for around $20 not less than two months ago is the finest travel coffee mug I have owned. It keeps your drink warm, doesn't spill, is easy to use one-handed while you drive, easy to clean, and a general joy to own. I definitely would recommend it. Plus, Contigo is a Chicago-based company, even though the mugs are manufactured in China.

As a matter of fact, I love this mug so much that I'm gonna buy it twice. D'OH!! Yes, your faithful correspondent was in such a hurry this morning to pack off both kids to day care that I didn't realize that I had left the coffee mug on top of the roof of my car until I reached the first stop sign from my house. Clatter, clunk, CRACK!! The top busted in a bad spot, rendering my beautiful Contigo an expensive dribble cup. So it's back to Target to get me another one. But let me reiterate that it's a worthy purchase!! It just sucks that I need to re-buy it because I'm a big ol' dork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home